Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cam Collins
Winter Blog Post 2



I am not really excited that school is about to start up again. I hate the feeling of having lots of homework and Schmidt tests and quizzes. On the positive side, I got lots of new shoes to wear and I am pumped about the rest of the basketball season. We are going to win region and are going to advance far in the state tournament. The only way to do this, however, is to push ourselves in practice and never give up. We have really good coaches and a lot of potential on our team. All we have to do is put it into action.

Right now, I am already ready for next weekend. School is really going to stink. I really hope all the teachers start out easy on us so we can get a feel for what school is like after this long break. This trimester I plan on doing very well in both the athletic and academic sides of school. I am also going to get a lot stronger during fitness, which will continue to help me in basketball. 2010 is going to be a fantastic year for me, as well as for our athletic teams here at Darlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment