Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cam Collins
Christmas Break post

My Christmas break has been a blast. I am lucky in that I have spent so much time with friends and family. I got many great gifts for Christmas, which I am avidly thankful for. For example, I am writing my blog with my new Toshiba laptop. I went to a Georgia Tech basketball game in which they lost to Florida State. I also went to the new Sherlock Holmes movie with my cousins which was very interesting and intriguing. I also am very much enjoying all of the sleep-in time because I know when school starts again its gonna be rough. I have been to Darlington several times over the break for varsity basketball practice. Repitition makes perfect so there is no break for me. The only way to get better is to work. New Year's was really fun. I went into a semi-hot hot tub in around 40 degree weather. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment